What is Valif 20 mg?
Valif 20mg is usually prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction refers to the inability to have a satisfying erection and to have full intercourse. These complications can adversely affect the sexual life of men. Valif is a preferred drug to treat male impotence and sexual inability.
Vardenafil is the active medicinal ingredient in Valif 20 mg. Vardenafil, a chemical entity that has therapeutic properties, is used in medicine. Valif comes in a variety of strengths, including 5mg 10mg, and 20 mg. All major pharmacies, drug and pharmacy stores have Valif. You can also order it online through various e-pharmacies.
Few brands are available on the USA market that is comparable to Valif 20mg (Vardenafil).
Vardenafil (also known as Vardenafil) is a PDE5 inhibitor (phosphodiesterase). It blocks the activity of the PDE5 enzyme. It aids in the relaxation of blood vessels in the penis, which allows for perfect erection prior to sexual activity. Blood flow to these areas is enhanced as a result of relaxation in the blood vessels. Because of its dilation property, it is a powerful agent for long penile erection.
Vardenafil is was used to treat conditions such as:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Enhancement of sexual performance
Uses of the Value 20mg for Medical Purposes
It is used to treat the following medical conditions:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Enhancement of sexual performance
- Relaxation of smooth muscles cells
Working on the Valif 20mg
Vardenafil, a PDE5 inhibitor, is contained in Valif 20mg vardenafil. PDE-5 is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP that is produced in response to sexual stimulation. Vardenafil raises the levels of cGMP, which increases blood flow to the penile region. The availability of cGMP relaxes the veins in the penile region, which aids in sexual stimulation. By preventing the action of PDE5, erectile dysfunction can be resolved by allowing natural sexual stimulation to activate cGMP for achieving and maintaining an erection. When the prolonged period of erection of the penis leads to better sexual performance in men and a more satisfying sexual experience, which boosts their self-esteem and confidence.
Side effects Valif 20mg
There are generally no severe or noticeable side effects with the drug. It can vary from one person to another depending on the patient’s medical history and any other therapy being done. These are some of the most common side effects you may experience while taking the medication:
- Congestion in the nasal
- Dry eyes
- Joint pains
- Breathing difficulties
- Blood pressure changes
If you suffer from the above symptoms, consult a doctor immediately
How do you use Valif 20mg?
Only a registered physician can prescribe Valif 20mg tablets. Follow the instructions given by your doctor. You should remember these instructions when taking the drug:
- Before you decide to have sex, it will take between 30 and 60 minutes
- Limit the number of tablets you take per day. Do not take more than one tablet per day, even if you miss the dose. The next tablet should be taken at the time scheduled
- This drug is usually prescribed for males over 18 years of age.
- When to enhance sexual activity, it should be taken orally. If the desired result is not achieved with standard-dose, the doctor can increase the dose.
- Valif should be taken whole with a glass of water
- It should be kept dry and away from children and pets.
When two or more drugs are combined, drug interactions can be very common. There are several potent drugs that could interact with Valif 20mg and Vardenafil.
- Warfarin and blood thinners
- Cimetidine like drugs for treating ulcers
- Ritonavir, Indinavir
- Certain antifungals, such as fluconazole or ketoconazole, are not recommended.
When should you not take the Valif 20mg?
Patients with pre-existing cardiovascular disease should avoid Valif 20mg (Vardenafil). Valif should be avoided by patients who have suffered from such as stroke, myocardial injury, or other cardiac problems in the past 6-8 months. If the patient is allergic to Vardenafil, it should be avoided. Patients with blood disorders such as sickle cell anemia or other blood disorders should not use it. If they are being treated with such as protease inhibitors, HIV-positive people should not use Valif. Valif should not be used by people with high blood pressure.
Avoiding with Valif 20mg
Consumption of certain foods should be avoided while taking Valif.
- Alcohol: Valif medication can cause side effects such as dizziness, flushing, and persistent headaches.
- Grapefruit: Consuming grapefruit juice or grapefruit can raise blood levels and interfere with Valif’s ability to work.
General Information and Precautions
- Keep the medication out of reach of children and pets.
- Only men over 18 years old should use it
- Before using this drug, men over 65 years old should consult their physician
- It should not be used in combination with any other medication that causes an erection.
- To prevent any serious damage to the penis, it is important to immediately see a physician if a person experiences an extended and painful erection lasting more than 4 hours.
- It’s used to enhance sexual performance and does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. However, it helps to prevent STDs, and condoms and contraception should be used.
- The tablet should be swallowed whole, without any breaking or crushing
- Valif should be paired with a well-balanced, calorie-controlled diet rich in fruits and veggies.
- Pregnancy: Valif is not recommended for pregnant women, as it was specifically made for men.
- Breast-feeding: Valif in lactation can be passed into breast milk, so it is best to avoid using while breast-feeding
- Alcohol: It is best to avoid alcohol intake or it can cause dizziness, and alcohol has been shown to decrease penile efficacy.
- Penis Deformation: Patients with a penis deformity should not use it
- Driving or using machinery: It is best to avoid any task that requires your senses to remain alert, such as driving or operating any machine. This can cause dizziness
- Senior citizens: To avoid side effects, when people over 65 should not be given higher doses of the drug.
- Valid 20mg is best stored between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- It should be kept moistened and dry.
- Extreme conditions such as direct heat, sunlight, and moisture should be avoided.
- It should not be accessible to children or pets from a height.
- You should dispose of such as any expired, pilfered, or torn Valif blisters with expiry.
- If asked, do not freeze the drug.
Is as good as Viagra?
Valif, Viagra, and other drugs have the same function. However, individual effects may differ.
How long does 20mg stay valid?
Vailf 20mg lasts for approximately 4 to 6 hours after being administered the drug. However, It works by sexual stimulation.
Is the use of Valif a result in increased libido and sex drive?
NO, Valif has no effect on libido or sex drive. Psychological tests show that there is no such as an increase in or decrease in libido.