What is Levitra Oral Jelly?
Levitra Oral Jelly can be prescribed for men who have difficulty getting or maintaining a strong enough erection to allow them to engage in sexual activity. The jelly-like form of the treatment makes it easier to swallow.
Vardenafil is present in Levitra Oral Jelly Tablet. It is easy to use, as there is no need to rinse it with water. Levitra Oral Jelly should not be taken daily. The recommended time to take the medication is 15-30 minutes before the scheduled sexual activity. The effects will last for approximately 5-6 hours.
Levitra Jelly’s Benefits
- It offers many benefits over other drugs, such as the following:
- The medication comes in small sachets so that a man can carry it with him wherever he goes.
- The drug can be consumed if there is enough alcohol.
- It is suitable for seniors and those with difficulty swallowing.
- Levitra Jelly, a fruit-flavors medicine with pleasant odors & tastes that can be mixed into a beverage, is Levitra Jelly.
- The drug’s efficacy is not affected by fat foods.
- Levitra Jelly can be beneficial for men with various health problems, including high cholesterol, diabetes, or high blood pressure.
Side Affects Levitra oral jelly
- Sudden vision loss
- Unregular heartbeat
- Vision is changing
- Breathing difficulties
- Swelling of the feet, ankles, or hands
- Feelings of heaviness in the chest, chest pain, or pain radiating to the arm or shoulder, as well as sweating, nausea, or a general feeling of ill health
- Fainting, lightheadedness
- Pain erection, or an erection lasting more than four hours
- Ringing in the ears or hearing loss
Common side effect
- Pain in the back
- Stuffy nose
- Warmth or redness in the chest, neck, or face
- Stomach upset
- Creatine Kinase Increased
- Flu syndrome
It does not suggest that Levitra Oral Jelly should be used by:
- Men younger than 18 years old;
- People with serious heart problems;
Vardenafil and any other drug ingredients can cause allergic reactions in males.
Warnings and Precautions
A man should consult a doctor before he takes the medication, especially if there are any of the following conditions:
- Strokes from the past
- Heart problems
- Eye problems
- Bleeding disorders
- Inflammation of liver
- Excessively high blood pressure or low blood pressure
- Failure of the kidneys
- Atypical penis disorders
- Disorders of blood
- Stomach ulcers that are active.
The drug may not be suitable for patients if they have an allergic reaction to any of the active ingredients. This medicine is not recommended for children or women.
Levitra oral jelly Dosage
Generic Levitra Oral Jelly has 20 mg of generic Levitra. It should be taken an hour before you have your period. It is recommended that you reduce the daily dose to 5 mg in case of adverse reactions. Limit your intake to the recommended dosage. Follow all instructions from your doctor and never take the drug if it is not prescribed.
Levitra Oral Jelly should be taken only when it is needed. It is best to take the dose once daily.
Overdose symptoms include pain in the back and jaw, arm, chest, blurred vision, discomfort, and blurred vision.
Interactions with other medications
The combination of Levitra Oral Jelly and nitrate medications is likely to cause a significant drop in blood pressure whereas this condition poses a major risk because it can be difficult to stabilize and could lead to death. Levitra Oral Jelly could also interact dangerously with:
- HIV-protease inhibitors;
- Some antibiotics
- Some antifungals;
A specialist can help you to understand the complete list of drugs that should not be taken with Levitra Oral Jelly.
Safety information Levitra oral jelly
People with certain conditions may be at greater risk from medications for erectile disorder. Talk to your doctor first to avoid any complications. Your medical history and all current medications should be discussed with your doctor.
They are more common to include chest pain, abnormal vision, dizziness, back pain as well as irregular heartbeat. In the event of an overdose, seek emergency medical attention.
Vardenafil oral jelly may cause dizziness whereas taking the medication, avoid activities that require alertness. Take care when driving.
Levitra should always be kept at room temperature, away from heat and moisture. Keep the drug out of reach of pets and children.
Is Levitra Oral Jelly a good ED treatment?
Levitra Oral Jelly, an unapproved and unconfirmed product, claims to treat erectile disorder. It is sold over the internet by unlicensed marketers without a prescription.
Although we don’t know if Levitra Oral Jelly works, the risk is not worth it. There are many ED treatments that are both effective and safe.