Avanafil 50 mg is a medication that increases the firmness of your penis. This is an oral pill that contains Generic Avanafil, a member of the PDE-5 hormone suppressing pill family.
This pill hardens your penis, allowing you to overcome your lack of erections by achieving the appropriate firmness for penetration.
Avana 50 mg is a tablet that permits you to have erectile hardness, often known as ED or erectile dysfunction in medical terms.
What is Avana 50 Mg and how does it work?
Avana 50 Mg is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5 inhibitor) that loosens muscles to allow blood to flow more freely to certain body parts. It inhibits PDE5 in the soft muscle cells that line the veins that carry blood from the corpus cavernosum to the penis.
It is another medication commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction, and it is usually a faster-acting prescription that passes through the body more quickly than most erectile dysfunction medications.
Avana 50 should be taken orally 30 minutes prior to sexual activity, with or without meals. It is recommended that you accept the smallest amount possible as indicated by your PCP and contact your PCP for the proper measurement.
Take no more than one portion of the medication every day. When there is a sexual feeling, the medicine is quite powerful; nonetheless, taking a tablet will not result in an erection.
If your erection lasts more than 4 hours, see a doctor right once, since erections that last longer than 4 hours can cause long-term damage to the penis.
How to Use Avana 50mg
In general, Avana Pill pills will be provided to you in a way that is appropriate for your body. Take it in the doses suggested by your doctor and avoid overdosing excessively.
Remember that an overdose will not allow you to maintain erections for longer, but will instead cause adverse effects.
The pills can usually be taken once a day to maintain a steady amount of generic Avanafil 50 mg in your body.
What is the purpose of this medication?
Erectile dysfunction is dried with Avanafil 50 mg (ED: ineffectiveness; incapability to get or keep an erection in men).
Avanafil belongs to the phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitor class of drugs. During sexual inspiration, it increases blood flow to the penis. An erection may result from increased blood flow.
Avanafil does not improve sexual desire or cure erectile dysfunction. Avanafil does not protect against pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases such as the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
How does Avana 50mg works?
Soon after, another hormone, cGMP, will be secreted, which, once it reaches a particular quantity, will start the effects of nitric oxide-induced vasodilation.
As a result, the blood vessels will increase the volume of blood traveling to the penis, causing hardness in the penis after stimulation.
When should you avoid using Avana?
If you have any of the following conditions, you should not take Avana pills 50mg:
- are allergic to Avanafil 50 mg or any of the chemicals in Avana; are taking any nitrate medicine, such as nitroglycerin for angina; or are pregnant.
- have a liver or kidney condition
- If you have a condition that makes sexual intercourse dangerous due to circulatory or heart difficulties, if you’ve had a heart attack or stroke in the recent six months, or if your blood pressure is abnormally high or low,
- have a vision-threatening eye disease such as non-arteritis anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), or if you have retinitis pigmentosa, have factors that predispose to priapism (erections lasting 4 hours or more) such as penile anatomical deformity, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- Antibiotics such as erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, antifungals such as itraconazole or ketoconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers such as doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for distended prostate.
What are the Avana 50 Mg Side Effects?
Avana 50 mg side effects include:
- Nose congestion
- Colds are very common.
- Reduced vision
- Reactions due to allergies
- Hearing loss is a common problem.
Avana 50 is very contraindicated with alcohol. If you take alcohol right before or after taking Avana 50, you will experience immediate side effects.
Injuries and accidents are more likely when driving or doing any other work that requires concentration and focus. This is due to the possibility that anyone taking Avana 50 would have common side effects such as tiredness, dizziness, sleepiness, and so on.
Medications and grape juice
Avoid taking narcotics like cocaine or marijuana, as well as grape juice, because these two substances are likewise contraindicated with Avana 50.
Patients with serious heart disorders, neurological diseases, severe type 2 diabetes, or liver and renal difficulties may need to see a doctor.
Keep in mind that while some non-medicinal substances, such as alcohol, narcotic drugs, and grape juice, have contraindicative measures, other medicines, such as generic Avana 50, may also have contraindicative measures.