What’s Super Avana 160 mg?
Avanafil (Stendra) is accepted by FDA. FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Erectile dysfunction refers back to a male’s inability to have an erection penile, or maintain one. Erectile dysfunction can also be referred to as male impotence.
Avana is a drug that is prescribed, when it is required, 30 minutes prior to beginning sexual activities. The doctor should prescribe a dosage at which benefits are offered to patients.
What is the time that Super Avana prescribed?
Avanafil is a powerful medication for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. However, It’s identical to Viagra however it has a longer-lasting effect.
It also helps the man to increase and keep an erection that is sufficient to allow for a sexually intimate relationship.
Dapoxetine is an antidepressant that is not effective during depression but can be very effective in increasing the length of the sexual encounter.
It is also used to eliminate the negative effects of Premature Ejaculation.
How is the Super Avana tablet work?
Avanafil Dapoxetine is effective in enhancing sexual dysfunction through the amount of cGMP (cyclic monophosphate of guanosine) quantities from penile tissues.
It is an insoluble white crystal powder that disintegrates in organic solvents, and only modestly in water that is plain. The higher amount of cGMP improves blood flow to those smooth muscles of the penis making them hammer and aiding in obtaining a male erection.
A smaller size means less blood will be pulled out from the penis, and a more an erection may be difficult.
What are the Avanafil Dapoxetine tablets use?
It is recommended to consult with a doctor prior to taking medication. Take one tablet from Super Avana 160 mg about 30 minutes prior to sexual activities.
Take the tablet in the whole form to avoid the sharp taste. Drink at least one glass of drinking water. Avanafil Dapoxetine 160 mg is a safe medication to take either with or with no food.
What do I use Super Avana used?
Use only as directed by your physician. Don’t take more or less quantity or for longer periods than prescribed. Follow the directions on the prescription label.
The doctor can change the dosage to ensure that you receive the best outcomes. Avanafil is a drug that can take without or with food.
Super Avana Indications
Consume Super Avana Tablets as prescribe to your doctor. Don’t take this medication in greater or lesser amounts than the suggested. Follow the dose regimen in the event that this medicine is use to treat Pulmonary Hypertension. It is recommend to take this medication for at least 30-60 mins prior to sexual activity if prescribe for erection issues.
What is the Dosage of Super Avana?
It is possible to skip the dose when it is near time for the next dose schedule. This is applicable to conditions such as Pulmonary Hypertension which is a condition where the dosage schedule has set.
See a doctor right away in the event of a suspected overdose. It could be necessary to seek medical attention if your overdose is serious.
Contraindication Of Super Avana
- Don’t take Super Avana if you are allergic to it components.
- Do not use Super Avana if you are using organic nitrates as well or a nitrate medicine to treat the chest or heart conditions (e.g. the nitroglycerin drug isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide dinitrate as well as isosorbide mononitrate) and nitrates in the form of amyl nitrate, or the nitrite (“poppers”).
- Don’t consume Super Avana if you take other medications to treat erectile dysfunction or hypertension of the pulmonary artery like the riociguat (Adempas).
- Do not use Super Avana in case you are taking erythromycin or other medicines called alpha-blockersor ketoconazole, itraconazole (Sporanox or Nizoral), or Ritonavir (Norvir) as well as indinavir (Crixivan).
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Super Avana, as it could lower blood pressure and cause the feeling of dizziness and an increase in a heartbeat (tachycardia).
- Don’t consume Super Avana if you have an existing heart condition or a past history of fainting.
- Do not use Super Avana if you have experienced an episode of mania (feeling overwhelmed, angry, or unable to concentrate) or extreme depression.
- Don’t consume Super Avana if you have liver issues.
- Do not take Super Avana if you are using medications to treat depression.
- Don’t operate or drive machines while you are taking the medication.
What are the possible side effects of the Super Avana Tablet?
The use of Avana (Avanafil) can result in negative consequences for some patients and just like the other procedures used in medicine. This is not the case all the time and the degree of the effects is different. Whereas you notice any unusual or persistent symptoms get medical assistance immediately.
- Tingling, fever, or redness of the neck or face
- The symptoms of cold and flu (fever, stiffness, cold sore throat)
- Constipation, stomach upset, or diarrhea
- More serious signs which may require medical attention:
- Dizziness that is severe or fainting
- Pain and swelling in the legs
- Vision changes (blurred vision, halos, vision loss)
- Earrings Ringing Ear
- Chest tension, chest pain, or trouble breathing
- Arrhythmia (the erection is painful or lasts for more than four hours)
Is Avanafil appropriate for women to use?
No. It’s not appropriate for females to use.
What is the difference between Avanafil and other ED drugs?
In essence, the speed that it performs. Avanafil is well-known for its ability to give customers a quick response.
How long will the drug avanafil help you stay energized?
Men who suffer from mild to moderate ED are the most benefitted by Avanafil.